Hybrid flooring product is an ideal alternative to laminate and engineered hardwood click floors. Offering quick and easy installation, Hybrid incorporates the mixed characteristics of waterproof vinyl planks and durable laminate timber floors, to allow for a beautifully authentic design, engineered to withstand the test of time.
Hybrid flooring at Rob Nissen’s Floorcovering Centre includes a combination of supreme durability, realistic textures, and exciting visuals to bring you flooring that meets your lifestyle demands.
“Hybrid flooring is extremely popular as the latest innovation in the flooring industry not only in Australia but around the world.“
“The reason hybrid flooring is so popular is that it combines the best specifications of laminate flooring and vinyl plank flooring and can be installed on your existing floors.“
“Hybrid Flooring is waterproof, durable, and suitable to be installed throughout the entire home including the bathroom, laundry, and kitchen.“
The pros of hybrid flooring generally outweigh the cons but if you are unsure of the below advice, please call or visit our specialist team at Rob Nissen’s Floorcovering Centre and we’ll be able to give you further expert advice on which type of flooring is recommended for your home or business.
The pros of hybrid flooring include:
- Hybrid Flooring is waterproof
- Hybrid floorings give your home/office a stylish look similar to laminate flooring look
- Hybrid Flooring is durable, and great flooring if you have pets or kids
- Hybrid Flooring comes with underlay built in, saving you the need to purchase this additional flooring accessory
- Hybrid Flooring is UV resistant
- Hybrid Flooring is easy to maintain, all you need is a vacuum/broom and because hybrid floors are waterproof, they can be mopped!